- Maximum: 10 participants
- Minimum: 2 participants
Let our Staff Help you plan for a day on the water and we will go with you to provide support. This is a great opportunity for those who are not familiar with planning paddling trips and for those unfamiliar with sections on the river you are wanting to float. We offer three different river trips on the New River based on your paddling ability and the amount of time you have. Our Guides will lead you down the river to help you have a safe and enjoyable time on the water. Our Guides are American Canoe Association trained.
The cost will vary depending on the trip selected. Call today for pricing and availability!
Ask about special group pricing!
- PFD's (Personal Flotation Device) must be wore at all times while on kayak and in water.
- The Guides are there to help keep you safe and to make your trip the most enjoyable as it can be.
- Wear closed toe shoes that will stay on your feet. Closed toe shoes must be worn for the trip due to the many things in the river that can cause injury to the exposed portion of the feet. Crocs are not acceptable footwear for use during the river trip
- Bring a packed lunch/snacks if you plan on eating on the water and bring plenty of water
- Bring Sunscreen and/or wear clothes that protect the skin and dry quick.
- Alcohol is not allowed on guided trips.
- Once trip is scheduled we will send more about the trip.